December 3, 2012

Questions




View from my apartment window. A not-gray day.
I have been really quiet. Am I being secretive? Am I just so "wrapped up" in it all? I am leaning towards the latter. I am not usually afraid to share the details of my inner-most thoughts.  Am I feeling there is nothing worth sharing these days?

What am I spending my thought energy on now, in my 18th month  as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Moldova? What battle am I fighting in there? I asked and this came:

There is gray 
  On this day
There is no one 
   to say
How it all comes
   together
When a day is so gray

There's a quickness 
  to air
There's a stir 
  In my heart
Is there is something
   to grasp to?
Or is flying
   my art?

One part is 
  so gray
And the other 
   can't say
In which
 direction
Or what 
   to allay

This morning I awoke to a cold rain that soon became snow. Winter, it seems, has found Moldova. 

OM shanti
Om peace

No comments:

Post a Comment