December 12, 2013

One More Week






One week from now I will be finishing 2.5 years of serving with the Peace Corps in the Republic of Moldova. This means a lot of emotions going on over here: in, around and through me. A lot of processing and reflecting. This is resulting in about a dozen different blog posts and stories I want to share. I know I haven't shared as much about my life as I used to do in these past months. I was going through so many changes at once I didn't have it in me to exist successfully in that while also regurgitating all of those experiences for reflection. And it's all coming up now. So I will be writing and sharing :)

I can tell you I am working on a number of pieces:

-The Food Post. I haven't written enough about how much the difference in food effects the life. And paradoxically how it doesn't change some things. I will probably post this one on Taste of Peace but will link here.



-The Julie and Costea Show:


-Before and After Reflections on how (I think) I have changed


They will be published in the order according to my whim in writing. This is all happening in between and whilst writing my reports for Peace Corps. Getting it all out and cleared for the next LEAP!

xo


2 comments:

  1. All the best on your journey back to the States. I can't wait to catch up with you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete